Monday 25 February 2013

Simple Veggie Stir-Fry

I fancied doing something really simple tonight (being a bit of a lazy student sometimes!) so rustled up a veggie stir-fry. I used a ready prepared bag of veg and added extra pepper and broccoli (my fave veg!) for a bit more zing. 

I choped some chilli, ginger and garlic into tiny pieces and fried those in a splash of olive oil before adding the veg. I used a good glug of light soy sauce for seasoning because it makes it taste so good!



I didn't have any noodles left in the cupboard, so I served this veggie mix over some brown rice (you can't actually see it in the picture). It's a bit of a faff as it takes the best part of half an hour to cook, but you can cook it in big batches and freeze in individual portions in little sandwich bags. It'll keep in the freezer for a few months so you can just whack a bag in the microwave (or straight to the wok if you want to mix it in). Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment